Cargill Enterprise's Human Resources Division is all about providing quality employment candidates to businesses, and opportunities for the disabled in the community.
We can provide the following services:
- Recruitment for Cargill Enterprises-- inter-agency, through schools, government departments, Families, word of mouth, and self referral.
- Follow-up on Referrals/Applications for Employment at Cargill Enterprises -- Interviewing prospective employees.
- Job Descriptions
- Temporary Employment Agreements
- Wage Rates
- Minimum Wage Exemption application
- Induction, Orientation, Health and Safety
- Staff Appraisals
- Permanent Employment Agreements (after 3 months)
- Problem Solving -- Workplace issues
- Assistance with Conflict Resolution
- Training and Development
- Individualized training programs
- Support to extend skills base
- Once an employee is assessed, an individualized training program is developed
Click here to download an application form.
We use an assessment system approved by the Department of Labour to establish an appropriate amount for the employee to be paid.
Contact Cargill Enterprises Human Resources division