Area Leader eCycling
Cargill Enterprises is looking to appoint an Area Leader to further advance and develop our computer recycling operation. This hands-on position will have responsibility for business development, leading the department’s daily workflow and ensuring computer eWaste is processed in accordance with best practice principals.
We have established a proven and respected business providing quality products and services to the market. Through our National and international Networks, we professionally manage the decommissioning and disposal of most Information Technology (IT) equipment, aiming at protecting our environment and diverting harmful contaminants from landfill.
To be successful, you will possess the following attributes:
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to coordinate workload/workflow planning.
- NZIM certificate in management or previous higher level management experience.
- Be able to set-up and maintain equipment for production.
- Have a high standard of workmanship and a keen eye for detail.
- Possess expert verbal and written communication skills. (L3 NCEA literacy or equivalent, minimum)
- Be a problem-solver with the ability to think on your feet.
- Have a reasonable understanding of IT equipment.
- Must have a full driver’s licence.
- Have a high degree of patience.
Cargill Enterprises provides meaningful employment for people with disabilities to help them build self- esteem, work skills and personal development. A key component of this role will include the on-going training and skill development of our employees with disability while maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
This unique work environment will give you the opportunity to utilise and develop your workplace skills as well as offering a career progression path.
Previous experience within a manufacturing or production environment would be an advantage but not essential. If you have a good sense of humour, a can-do attitude and you think this job is for you, please send us a cover letter and current CV to:
by 4pm 19 May 2022.